This Watermelon and Coconut milk Popsicle is the perfect treat for the summer months.
Watermelon and Coconut Milk Popsicle
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Freezer Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- 3 cups chopped watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp of choco chips
- Get your Popsicle Moulds ready
- Puree the watermelon chunks, but keep aside a few chunks of watermelon.
- If the watermelon is not sweet, add a little sugar to taste.
- Strain the juice and keep it aside.
- For the coconut milk, peel half a coconut and cut it into thin slices.
- Pour a little water and blend in the mixer.
- Strain it well in a sieve or a muslin cloth.
- Your coconut milk is ready.
- Take the moulds and put them in the watermelon chunks.
- Add the choco chips which would look like the seeds.
- Pour in the juice till almost to the top.
- Leave a little space for the coconut milk.
- Let it set for 20 mins and pour in the coconut milk to fill the mould.
- Set in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- I usually make mine in the evening and leave it in the freezer overnight to freeze.
- My moulds come with a twisting cap and they come out just perfect.
- If your popsicle is stubborn then just dunk the moulds in hot water to get them to release.
- They would slide out easily
Prepared, tried, and tested by Harjeet from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 1.6 mg
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: #satermelon #coconut milk #popsicle