As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Watermelon and Coconut milk Popsicle is the perfect treat for the summer months.
Watermelon and Coconut Milk Popsicle
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Freezer Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
Colorful homemade popsicles with watermelon, and coconut milk. These treats are delicious, yet low in carbs. This Watermelon and Coconut milk Popsicle is the perfect treat for the summer months.
- 3 cups chopped watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp of choco chips
- Get your Popsicle Moulds ready
- Puree the watermelon chunks, but keep aside a few chunks of watermelon.
- If the watermelon is not sweet, add a little sugar to taste.
- Strain the juice and keep it aside.
- For the coconut milk, peel half a coconut and cut it into thin slices.
- Pour a little water and blend in the mixer.
- Strain it well in a sieve or a muslin cloth.
- Your coconut milk is ready.
- Take the moulds and put them in the watermelon chunks.
- Add the choco chips which would look like the seeds.
- Pour in the juice till almost to the top.
- Leave a little space for the coconut milk.
- Let it set for 20 mins and pour in the coconut milk to fill the mould.
- Set in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- I usually make mine in the evening and leave it in the freezer overnight to freeze.
- My moulds come with a twisting cap and they come out just perfect.
- If your popsicle is stubborn then just dunk the moulds in hot water to get them to release.
- They would slide out easily
Prepared, tried, and tested by Harjeet from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 1.6 mg
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: #satermelon #coconut milk #popsicle
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.