What a cute little chef and look at the lovely Window Pane Cookies she made!
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups cornflour
- 3 different colored crushed glass sweets like sparkles.
- Mix sifted icing sugar with butter
- Add vanilla, flour, and cornflour, and mix well until a soft dough is formed.
- Divide dough into two portions
- Wrap in cling wrap and let it set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll out onto a floured surface,
- Cut out dough with a floured cutter
- Cut out the center with a round Coke bottle cap.
- Place on a silicone mat.
- Drop crushed sweets in a hole in the center of the cookie.
- Bake at 150C for 18-20 minutes.
- Let the cookie cool thoroughly before removing it from the baking tray.
Prepared, tried, and tested Melenie Govender Pillay‘s Tiana
Here we have a number of Young Chefs showing off what they can do.
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.