5 x cups self raising flour.
1 x 330ml (1 can) sprite.
1 x 250ml cream.
– In a bowl add the self raising flour, without sifting it.
– Add the sprite and cream.
– Using a knife, mix the mixture, till it becomes stiff.
– Knead lightly on a floured surface.
– You can cut out the scone shapes using a cup or a circle cookie cutter.
– place on a baking tray and place in a preheated oven.
– Bake at 200 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
– Enjoy with fresh cream and strawberry jam.
TRIED AND TESTED. Modified and Posted by: Bobby Swanson