These awesome Zucchini and walnut muffins are packed with shredded zucchini, and delicious crunchy walnuts, with a beautiful balance of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg to round it off.Print
12 Awesome Zucchini and walnut muffins
Freshly baked, warm, and nutty, our Zucchini and Walnut muffins are the perfect treat for any time of the day! Why not give them a try? You won’t be disappointed! Bake yours today and experience the delightful combination of wholesome zucchini and crunchy walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease muffin pans.
- Wet ingredients: Beat eggs, and mix in sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in grated zucchini and melted butter.
- Dry ingredients: Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, adding walnuts at this point.
- Fill muffin cups distributing batter equally amongst cups. Fill close to the top.
- Bake on middle rack until golden brown, and top of muffins bounce back when you press on them, about 20-30 minutes. Test with a toothpick.
- Cool on wire rack in pans for 5 minutes. Remove from pans, let cool for 20 minutes.
Prepared by Ursula from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes From Home Chefs
The word is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft, as said of bread.
Would love more Recipes like these Awesome Zucchini and walnut muffins?
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.