These 15-minute Crispy Air Fryer Tuna Patties are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna sitting in your pantry. Happy Air Frying everyone!
15-minute Crispy Air Fryer Tuna Patties
Try 15-minute Crispy Air Fryer Tuna Patties today and satisfy your cravings for a delicious and quick meal! Follow this super simple recipe and enjoy the perfect combination of crispy exterior and tender interior. Don’t wait, make your taste buds happy now!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Resting Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 5 patties 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- 2 tins of chunk tuna in water (170g each)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 finely chopped medium-sized white onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp concentrated lemon juice (bottled)
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 cup dry unflavored breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Dash Lemon Pepper
- Dash Aromat
- Drain the water from the tuna.
- Finely chop the onions.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with a fork.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions, about ½ cup each.
- Shape patties and press by hand into ± 1-inch thickness.
- Cover a plate with some cooking spray and place patties on the plate and leave it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to firm up.
- Place patties in a silicon air fryer container (3 and then 2 for the second batch) and lightly spray some cooking spray over the top of the patties. You can use oil if you prefer.
- Don’t overcrowd them, as you should be able to leave room to flip them over halfway.
- Air fry at 375 F for 15 minutes (depending on your own Air Fryer), flipping after about 7 minutes, approximately at the halfway mark.
Air fry until they have a nice brown and crispy top.
- Take out the first batch, set them aside, and proceed with the rest until all the patties have been cooked.
- Serve immediately with some salad on the side.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) at The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 patties
- Calories: 863
- Sugar: 3.9 g
- Sodium: 3428.6 mg
- Fat: 37.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.1 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 98.5 g
- Cholesterol: 367.3 mg
Keywords: tunapatties; airfryerrecipes; quickmeals ; cispyTunaPatties
Air Fryer Recipes to try
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!