#24 SENIOR SALON 2019
The 3 L’s to think of daily: Live Every Moment; Laugh Everyday; Love Beyond Words
#24 SENIOR SALON 2019
The linkup will Start: June 17, 02:00 am
and close June 21, 2019, 8:00 pm PT
Join our weekly #SeniSal linkup! What do you have to lose?
You get to read great posts, and above all win engagement and a backlink with each Friday Roundup post and on top of that, this is a Totally Free service to you!!
This is my thank you for visiting, reading and commenting on my blog!
This is Esmé, your host here at the weekly #SeniSal parties. Come and share your work here and read others and in so doing we help one another on our blogging journey!
- Please link directly to you blog post, NOT your homepage.
- Get your cuppa coffee, sit back and relax and read some posts left by your fellow bloggers!
- Leave them a comment and let them know that you found their post at the weekly #SeniSal linkup.
- By participating and sharing your post, you automatically provide your hostess, Esmé and all other participants with your consent to share your images and post on any SM and also share it with a link back to your site in the weekly Friday roundup post.
- I will be extremely grateful if you will showcase our Banner on your blog and add a link back to this week’s party on the post you left. It is highly appreciated but never required!
It is not necessary or mandatory, but will be much appreciated and also a polite ‘thank you’ gesture, to follow your hostess, i.e. myself!! Feel free to connect at any of the following:
SIPB FB Group: Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers
BAH FB Group: Blog-a-holics
TRH FB Group: The Recipe Hunter Facebook Group
SCI FB Page: Share, Care & Inspire
Mix: Eslabs – EsmeSalon
Come and let’s
Live Every Moment;
Love Beyond Words
and share your posts.
It will be highly appreciated if you will subscribe to EsmeSalon
and in so doing you will receive our weekly Newsletter!
Use the Blue “Add link” button, to add your post, and may I respectfully ask that you add a link somewhere on your post reverting back to this post (creating a backlink), and also to share your post on your SM by using the hashtag
#SeniSal. None of this is compulsory, but will be hightly appreciated.
Let’s keep up the good work with some encouraging interaction, and remember the real benefit from participating here at
#SeniSal comes from reading other posts AND leaving comments as well.
Showcase your posts via the Blue “Add link” button.
PLEASE be kind and leave a link somewhere on your post, and share your post using the hashtag