#25 SENIOR SALON 2019
Yesterday After – Artwork by Carolina
#25 SENIOR SALON 2019
The linkup will Start: June 24, 02:00 am
and close June 28, 2019, 8:00 pm PT
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a friend and Artist-Designer, Illustration, Digital Art, Photography, Art for Music… Carolina
I want to showcase other bloggers in this manner as well, so please do get in touch with me and let me know how I can share your blog and work via Senior Salon #SeniSal
To kick off this new feature
I have teamed up to do a Giveaway and you will have 7 days from date of publication of a post done by Carolina to enter for a random and lucky draw. Date to be announced soon. Please watch this space.
AURORA – Art For Music Series – ©CarolinaRusso
Believe it or not, but we will have TWO prices!
Carolina is extremely nice, and she informed me that she will add a second prize to the mix! A huge and big thank you, Carolina, firstly for teaming up with us and then for this generous gesture of a second prize for the Giveaway!
- 1st Prize will be this awesome and beautiful New Painting – Gaia’s Anemones, in the 8×10 size and you can frame it yourself.
- 2nd Prize will be in the 5×7 size and I am not going to let this one out of the bag as yet, so please come back to see which awesome design this will be.
New Painting – Gaia’s Anemones…
Read more about Gaia’s Anemones Painting
Rules and how to enter for the Giveaway
- To be eligible, you need to subscribe to and follow YesterdayAfter as well as EsmeSalon
- You need to promote Carolina’s post on TWO SM outlets and tag @SundayMeetGreet @EsmeSalon #ShareESCare
- You also need to leave a comment on Carolina’s post (coming soon here on EsmeSalon Blog)
- You need to tell us in the above comment to which SM you will share the post.
- Once we have done the draw we will get in touch with the TWO random drawn winners to obtain your home mailing address as Carolina will mail the prizes directly to you.
⚠️ UNFOLLOWING YesterdayAfter or EsmeSalon after the draw is not cool. DO NOT FOLLOW TO UNFOLLOW, we are tracking 👀
⚠️ If you do not follow all the above, then, unfortunately, you will not be entered in the GiveAway and we will unfortunately not be in touch with any participants to remind them if they missed one of the rules listed above.
Join our weekly #SeniSal linkup! What do you have to lose?
You get to read great posts, and above all win engagement and a backlink with each Friday Roundup post and on top of that, this is a Totally Free service to you!!
This is my thank you for visiting, reading and commenting on my blog!
This is Esmé, your host here at the weekly #SeniSal parties. Come and share your work here and read others and in so doing we help one another on our blogging journey!
- Please link directly to your blog post, NOT your homepage.
- Get your cuppa coffee, sit back and relax and read some posts left by your fellow bloggers!
- Leave them a comment and let them know that you found their post at the weekly #SeniSal linkup.
- By participating and sharing your post, you automatically provide your hostess, Esmé and all other participants with your consent to share your images and post on any SM and also share it with a link back to your site in the weekly Friday roundup post.
- I will be extremely grateful if you will showcase our Banner on your blog and add a link back to this week’s party on the post you left. It is highly appreciated but never required!
It is not necessary or mandatory, but will be much appreciated and also a polite ‘thank you’ gesture, to follow your hostess, i.e. myself!! Feel free to connect at any of the following:
SIPB FB Group: Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers
BAH FB Group: Group deleted – join Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingInspiringBloggers)
TRH FB Group: The Recipe Hunter Facebook Group
SCI FB Page: Share, Care & Inspire
Now please share your posts and DO NOT Forget to leave me a note below
as how I can work with you to showcase your blog and work.
It will be highly appreciated if you will subscribe to EsmeSalon
and in so doing you will receive our weekly Newsletter!
[wpforms id=”65093″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Use the Blue “Add link” button, to add your post, and may I respectfully ask that you add a link somewhere on your post reverting back to this post (creating a backlink), and also to share your post on your SM by using the hashtag
#SeniSal. None of this is compulsory, but will be hightly appreciated.
Let’s keep up the good work with some encouraging interaction, and remember the real benefit from participating here at
#SeniSal comes from reading other posts AND leaving comments as well.
Showcase your posts via the Blue “Add link” button.
PLEASE be kind and leave a link somewhere on your post, and share your post using the hashtag
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!