#38 SENIOR SALON 2018
“It’s not the current or the stormy sea that will drown you.
It’s the exhaustion from fighting it.”
#38 SENIOR SALON 2018- THIS IS TOTALLY FREE !!!
Linkup will Start: December 3, 2018, 02:00 am
and close December 7, 2018, 8:00 pm PT
Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- If at all possible, please take a moment to read and leave a comment on the other participants’ posts. You have the entire week to hop over and check out the other posts.
- If possible, please tweet 🐦 and share those blog posts. Use any or all of the following
@EsmeSalon @SundayMeetGreet #shareEScare when 🐦-ing.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- Should you wish to receive a notification, please subscribe to EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PT!
- If you see your way open, please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and link the banner to SeniorSalon This is the link, as easy reference: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
18 thoughts on “#38 SENIOR SALON 2018”
I’ve just added a new post, so you now have 51 – a new record!
Clive – you the man – thank you so much – with all your support, we’re going from strength to strength.
Thank you Esme, for the opportunity to share with you and other bloggers. Some interesting post here to investigate.
Blogger’s Pit Stop and Let’s Create
Dear Kathleen – Thank you so much for participating here, I truly appreciate your support and participation
Well done with the numbers for the link up Esme. Thank you for the opportunity to share our posts and also thank you for being my guest at Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond. I’ve linked up your post here today. Have a great week.
Hi Sue, Thank you so much for the honor of showcasing my post on your blog and then linking it here at the SeniorSalon. I promise to hop over and read and respond to the comments.
Hi Amy, Please add the link to your post via the blue link at the very bottom of #30 Senior Salon 2018 post to register as a link for this week. If you need some help, please let me know. Thanks for participating.
Your quote expresses exactly how I feel about the writing life today!
My post: http://marianbeaman.com/2018/11/14/fear-faith-my-kitchen-backsplash-2/
Hi Marian, thank you for your link, but please return to the original post and at the very bottom you will find a blue button. Click on it and then add the link you left in order for it to register for this week. Thank you so much
Hi Esme, here is a link to a post from me that most older people may well relate to.
Best wishes, Pete.
Hi Pete Thanks for your link, but please add it through the blue link on the main post or it will not register as left. If you need help, please let me know
Thanks so much for doing this. Great way to follow some other great bloggers!
Hi Beth – It’s a pleasure to be able to do this and get others to connect. Please spread the word by letting your followers know of this by adding the logo to your blog and share this on your social media and show them to SeniorSalon to come and participate. Thank you in advance.
Fantastic quote! (Particularly for the blogging life!)
Mwah, Thank you Michele, glad you like it and will check out your posts tonight.
I love the quote you chose for this week’s Senior Salon. Thanks for doing this!!
Hi Darlene – Thank you for your kind words and your support.