A Delicious Homemade Baked Apple Cake is simple, light, and fluffy, loaded with apples, and topped with a yummy layer of sweet sauce!
Quickly, get on your apron, rush to your kitchen and then bake this Delicious Homemade Baked Apple Cake! You will be glad you did, as you will most certainly enjoy it with your afternoon coffee.
A Delicious Homemade Baked Apple Cake
This baked apple cake is incredible all on its own, but add the ice cream and you have PERFECTION.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- 60 g Butter
- 200 ml Castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180 ml milk
- 375 ml Cake Flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples (peeled & sliced)
- 180 ml sugar
- 125 ml Ideal milk
- 30 g butter
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F
- Cream the butter and castor sugar well
- Add in the eggs & mix well after each addition.
- Add in milk, (sifted) cake flour & baking powder and mix well into the batter.
- Pour into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Place apple slices into the batter
- Bake for ±35 min till done.
- Boil the sauce ingredients together for ±5min.
- Prick the baked cake with a fork and then gently pour the sauce over and let it seep into the warm cake.
- You can use fresh apples, or if you wish to make it easier, the tinned apples will also work perfectly.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 273
- Sugar: 37.3 g
- Sodium: 34.2 mg
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 56.4 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 44 mg
Keywords: Apple, Cake
As always, I present to you more Apple Tart/Cake recipes