Delicious and super easy Almond Flour Breakfast Waffles, and to top it all, it’s Gluten-Free and Vegan.
I hope you will enjoy this low carb easy breakfast waffles with almond flour. They are super quick to make and only using natural ingredients.” quote=”I hope you will enjoy this low carb easy breakfast waffles with almond flour. They are super quick to make and only using natural ingredients.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup oat bran
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup Silk Unsweetened Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 large ripe banana
- In a 2 cup measuring glass bowl, blend together almond flour, bran, GF flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a 1 cup measuring glass bowl, mix the milk and vinegar and set aside.
- Mash the ripe banana with a fork and add to the milk mixture and blend through.
- Add the milk and banana mixture to the flour mixture and mix until just mixed. Please do not overmix.
- Set aside
- Heat up your waffle griddle. Paint liberally with Olive oil and let is heat up to full temperature.
- Ladle in approximately 2 cupcake scoops of dough, spread it evenly and then cover the lid and let it cook through.
Serving suggestions for your Almond Flour Breakfast Waffles:
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
We have lots of low carb dishes for you to enjoy, so take a look and let me know what you think once made. Thank you so much for visiting EsmeSalon
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: