Delicious and super easy Almond Flour Breakfast Waffles, and to top it all, it’s Gluten-Free and Vegan.
I hope you will enjoy this low carb easy breakfast waffles with almond flour. They are super quick to make and only using natural ingredients.Click To Tweet
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup oat bran
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup Silk Unsweetened Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 large ripe banana
- In a 2 cup measuring glass bowl, blend together almond flour, bran, GF flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a 1 cup measuring glass bowl, mix the milk and vinegar and set aside.
- Mash the ripe banana with a fork and add to the milk mixture and blend through.
- Add the milk and banana mixture to the flour mixture and mix until just mixed. Please do not overmix.
- Set aside
- Heat up your waffle griddle. Paint liberally with Olive oil and let is heat up to full temperature.
- Ladle in approximately 2 cupcake scoops of dough, spread it evenly and then cover the lid and let it cook through.
Serving suggestions for your Almond Flour Breakfast Waffles:
1. Top with Maple syrup or Agave syrup
2. Top with Blue Berries
3. Or just use your own imagination and ENJOY!
Prepared, tried and tested by Esme Slabs
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare