Delicious and super easy Almond Flour Breakfast Waffles, and to top it all, it’s Gluten-Free and Vegan.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”I hope you will enjoy this low carb easy breakfast waffles with almond flour. They are super quick to make and only using natural ingredients.” quote=”I hope you will enjoy this low carb easy breakfast waffles with almond flour. They are super quick to make and only using natural ingredients.” theme=”style6″]
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup oat bran
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup Silk Unsweetened Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 large ripe banana
- In a 2 cup measuring glass bowl, blend together almond flour, bran, GF flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a 1 cup measuring glass bowl, mix the milk and vinegar and set aside.
- Mash the ripe banana with a fork and add to the milk mixture and blend through.
- Add the milk and banana mixture to the flour mixture and mix until just mixed. Please do not overmix.
- Set aside
- Heat up your waffle griddle. Paint liberally with Olive oil and let is heat up to full temperature.
- Ladle in approximately 2 cupcake scoops of dough, spread it evenly and then cover the lid and let it cook through.
Serving suggestions for your Almond Flour Breakfast Waffles:
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
We have lots of low carb dishes for you to enjoy, so take a look and let me know what you think once made. Thank you so much for visiting EsmeSalon