Ambrosia Dessert for Christmas Time.
Ambrosia is an American variety of fruit salad. Most ambrosia recipes contain canned or fresh pineapple, canned mandarin orange slices or fresh orange sections, miniature marshmallows, and coconut.Print
Authentic Ambrosia Dessert for Christmas Time
Get your hands on our Authentic Ambrosia Dessert this Christmas season. Made with the finest and freshest ingredients, it’s the perfect sweet treat to complete your festive feast.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Assembling and resting: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- 1kg Yoghurt – any flavour but I prefer a Berry one
- 500ml of Fresh Cream – whipped
- 1x 200gm packet of Mini Marshmallows or big ones cut up
- 1x punnet of blueberries or other berries of your choice can even be a mix
- 2 Flake chocolate bars or half a cup of grated chocolate (lightly packed)
- Place yoghurt and cream into a bowl and gently fold together.
- Add marshmallows, berries and 3/4 of grated chocolate and mix carefully.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Sprinkle remainder of grated chocolate on top before serving.
- Can add extra berries on top, can serve individually, can also add chopped up chocolate instead of grated.
- Firm summer dessert favorite in our house. Great to make on Christmas morning, and have for dessert that night.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Justine Warne from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
Similar Recipes and more recipes for Christmas as you now already have Authentic Ambrosia Dessert for Christmas Time
Ambrosia Dessert has lots of yummy marshmallows and berries, so why not try out some other delicious treats with marshmallow treats, like Christmas Nougat
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.