A moist and juicy cajun-seasoned pork tenderloin wrapped in crispy bacon and glazed in an apricot Dijon sauce! Sweet and salty pork cooked to perfection, do try this awesome Apricot-Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin!
A delicious juicy cajun-seasoned pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon and glazed with an apricot and dijon sauce! Absolute bliss and pork perfection!
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- Rub the pork tenderloin with the mixture of the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar and wrap it up in the bacon.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, add the bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, and cook until it is browned on all sides, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a preheated 400F/200C oven, and roast until the pork reaches 140F, about 10-15 minutes, brushing on the mixture of the apricot preserves and mustard near the end before setting aside it to rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Hilda from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 11.3 g
- Sodium: 2217 mg
- Fat: 20.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 41 g
- Cholesterol: 138.2 mg
Keywords: Bacon, Pork Tenderloin
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.