This is a full-flavored Asian Vegetable Steak Stir Fry with juicy tender steak.
Do you boil vegetables before stir fry?
Blanch vegetables before stir–fry
To prepare vegetables for stir–frying, blanching is the perfect way to jump-start the cooking process, especially for dense vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower (which usually take a while to stir–fry and often get soggy).
Is a stir fry healthy?
Asian Vegetable Steak Stir Fry
A mouthwatering delicious and Colourful Asian Stir-fry.
- Prep Time: 1 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Asian
- Marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Add little oil to a pan and then add the steak
- Cook for 10 minutes on high and then remove from the stove
- I used McCain Asian stir fry
- Heat oil in a pan, the oil must be very hot
- Add McCain veggies, salt, pepper, thyme and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove from stove and add to steak
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 25
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 919.2 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 4.3 mg
Keywords: Stir Fry