As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a full-flavored Asian Vegetable Steak Stir Fry with juicy tender steak.
Do you boil vegetables before stir fry?
Blanch vegetables before stir–fry
To prepare vegetables for stir–frying, blanching is the perfect way to jump-start the cooking process, especially for dense vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower (which usually take a while to stir–fry and often get soggy).
Is a stir fry healthy?
Asian Vegetable Steak Stir Fry
- Prep Time: 1 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Asian
A mouthwatering delicious and Colourful Asian Stir-fry.
- 500g Strips of steak
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp Thyme and rosemary
- A sprinkle of chili flakes
- 3 chopped cloves of garlic,
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp masala
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Add little oil to a pan and then add the steak
- Cook for 10 minutes on high and then remove from the stove
- I used McCain Asian stir fry
- Heat oil in a pan, the oil must be very hot
- Add McCain veggies, salt, pepper, thyme and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove from stove and add to steak
Prepared, tried, and tested Jennifer Govender Bisnath from SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 25
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 919.2 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 4.3 mg
Keywords: Stir Fry
Why not take a look and check out the Vegetarian Stir-Fry with Pasta or even some Air Fried Asian Meatballs.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Asian Vegetable Steak Stir Fry”
This looks sumptuous and I shall be trying this one out. Thank you.
Hi Ellen, Thank you so much for dropping in and for checking out this recipe. When you get to making this, and you have a moment, please leave us a review and comment on the recipe as its always great to get feedback. I hope you will enjoy it