These Baby Apple Tartlets are small, but you will have to make a BIG batch of these tiny apple treats with its sweet and cinnamony flavor as they are a delightful addition to a dessert table.
- 30 pure butter ready cut round shells
- 2 tins canned Goldcrest baby apples (15 apples in a tin)
- Brown sugar mix with fine cinnamon
Enjoy all the pleasures of a decadent sweet cinnamony apple pie in a delightful hand-held size
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Use Spray and Cook and coat the insides of two 2 small muffins pan.
- Add a shell and press down with a cookie press.
- Add little cinnamon sugar on base and then add apple and add a little bit more cinnamon sugar on top of the apple
- Close pastry around apple and bake in a Thermofan oven for 26 minutes until golden brown.
Please join us at The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) Facebook group and share your own home-made recipes.
Baby Apple Tartlets Icing
- For the icing, drizzle and mix a bit of hot milk with icing sugar and mix well and drizzle over tartlets.
- Add milk with a teaspoon to icing sugar. Please note, it must not be too watery.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Different, but also yummy Apple Tartlets