Best Ever Mouthwatering Sticky Chicken Wings
Enjoy scrumptious, easy make, chicken wings, with a refreshing salad and crunchy bread.Print
Best Ever Sticky Chicken Wings
Bursting with great flavor these chicken wings you will want to make over and over again. And the refreshing light salad pairs perfectly well with these mouth-watering goodies. And that crunchy bread adds up to the perfect meal.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Bread and Salad Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 16 Pieces 1x
- Category: Poultry Recipes
- 16 chicken wings
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 3 spring onions sliced
- 1 fresh red chili, seeds removed, sliced. You can omit if you don’t like the heat from the chili
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 baguette sliced in half
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of white or red wine vinegar
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 regular-sized tomatoes
- 1/2 of white or red onion
- You will need to do the chicken wings in two batches.
- Mix your sugar, soya sauce, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and ginger in a bowl.
- Preheat a large frying pan on medium heat and then put 8 chicken wings into the pan along with ½ of the sauce.
- Cook for two minutes. Then turn the wings over, and add half the chilies.
- Then add half the water and cover the frying pan. Turn the heat to simmer.
- Cook for about 40 minutes till the sauce has become sticky and clings to the chicken wings.
- Turn the chicken over every once in a while.
- Remove the chicken, cover it with foil, and put it into an oven at 250F degrees to keep it warm.
- Repeat the same process for your second batch of chicken.
- Once the chicken is done sprinkle it with half the spring onion.
- Now cover your second batch of chicken with foil to keep it warm, so you can cook your bread in the oven.
- Crank up the oven temperature to 350F / 180C.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil and brush your two baguette slices with it.
- Put your bread into the oven and cook for about 15 minutes or so; until the bread has turned nice and brown.
- Presto, you are ready to plate. Easy and delish.
- Slice your onion into small slices and then cut those slices into small chunks.
- Slice the cucumber into medium-sized sized-slices.
- Take your tomatoes and cut them into small chunks.
- Add everything into a bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and 1½ tablespoons of the vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything.
Prepared, tried, and tested by George Froehlich
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 924
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 3240
- Fat: 53
- Saturated Fat: 14
- Unsaturated Fat: 32
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 74
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 40
- Cholesterol: 111
Just for you, as a thank you for popping in. I hope this will help you next time when you go shopping. Feel free to download this Grocery Checklist
Why not take a look at the Honey Lemon Chicken Wings
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.