As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever made Biscuit Milo Balls at home?
Milo is a chocolate-flavored malted powder product produced by Nestlé, typically mixed with milk, hot water, or both, to produce a beverage. It was originally developed in Australia by Thomas Mayne in 1934.
Biscuit Milo Balls
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Refrigerator Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 20 balls 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
For the quickest, easiest snack, you should not go past these easy Milo Balls! They only have FOUR ingredients!
- 250g packet Marie biscuit, crushed
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 tablespoon milo
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut for rolling
- In a large bowl crush biscuits until fine. (This works well in a food processor if you have one)
- Add the milo, coconut, and condense milk and mix until it’s well combined.
- Roll a teaspoon full into balls with your hand and then roll in coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Tony from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 2 balls
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 15.1 g
- Sodium: 81.8 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 6.8 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.