Comforting and delicious as a starter or even as a meal on its own. This Butternut Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup tastes great without ideal milk too.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ tsp fine Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 500 g pumpkin
- 4 cloves garlic
- plus-minus 700 g butternut, peeled and diced
- 4 sachets of Ina Parman vegetable stock
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 1 tin Ideal Milk (380g)
- Salt and pepper
Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup is another delicious variety to try out
- Drizzle with olive oil over the vegetables
- Roast butternut, pumpkin, and sweet potato in the oven until it’s soft
- Add veggie spice liberally.
- Side aside
- In a large saucepan, heat butter and oil over medium heat; add onion and cook until onions are clear. Add chopped garlic cloves.
- Now add nutmeg and lightly fry for about 2 minutes.
- Thereafter you need to add brown sugar, roasted sweet potatoes, butternut, and pumpkin fry lightly for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the vegetable stock sachets to boiling water in a jug and stir until dissolved.
- Pour liquid into the saucepan to just cover the vegetables.
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Blend with a stick blender
- Season with pure white pepper, black ground pepper, and salt to taste.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel Sonday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.