A fresh & vibrant Carb-free Burrito Bowl with Beef and Cauliflower Rice, to kick off the new season. This is an outstanding and absolutely perfect meal!
A burrito is a dish in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine that took form in California cuisine, consisting of a flour tortilla wrapped into a sealed cylindrical shape around various ingredients. The tortilla is sometimes lightly grilled or steamed to soften it, make it more pliable, and allow it to adhere to itself.
Some more Recipes you should check out
A fresh & vibrant Carb-free Burrito Bowl with Beef and Cauliflower Rice, to kick off the new season. This is an outstanding and perfect meal!
- 300g Minced Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Black Beans (drained)
- 2–3 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- Lettuce (chopped)
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Jalapeños
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Salt to taste
- Trim the cauliflower florets, cutting off as much stem as possible.
- Place in a food processor and blitz till it resembles fine crumbs or chopped
- Heat oil in a large pan, add in the cauliflower, season, and stir frequently until softened.
- Brown the meat in batches then sprinkle in the taco seasoning, and return all the meat to the pan, add in the black beans, and cook for a few minutes.
- Spoon a layer of rice and then add the toppings.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 411
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 890
- Fat: 21
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 30
- Cholesterol: 73
Keywords: Burrito Bowl
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.