These are simply the most delicious Chocolate Coconut Crust Biscuits out there and bring back so many childhood memories from when Mom used to bake them.
These are the most delicious Chocolate Coconut Crust Biscuits you will find and they will bring back childhood memories from when your Mom used to bake them.
- 250 g butter OR Stork Bake
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 cups fine coconut
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoons fine ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons smooth apricot jam
- Firstly cream the sugar, butter, fine ginger, and jam
- Then add the egg and continue beating
- Now slowly add flour and coconut
- Place a plastic sheet on the dough as it is much easier this way to roll the dough
- Roll out the dough
- Use a fork to scrape patterns on the dough
- Once done cut with a cookie cutter
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes in the Thermofan oven OR 15 min in a convection oven
- Once cold, dip in melted chocolate, then add another biscuit on top and let it sit to try!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 433
- Sugar: 15.9 g
- Sodium: 3550.8 mg
- Fat: 32.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: Chocolate, Coconut, Biscuits, cookies
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.