These are simply the most delicious Chocolate Coconut Crust Biscuits out there and bring back so many childhood memories from when Mom used to bake them.
Chocolate Coconut Crust Biscuits
These are the most delicious Chocolate Coconut Crust Biscuits you will find and they will bring back childhood memories from when your Mom used to bake them.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- 250 g butter OR Stork Bake
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 cups fine coconut
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoons fine ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons smooth apricot jam
- Firstly cream the sugar, butter, fine ginger, and jam
- Then add the egg and continue beating
- Now slowly add flour and coconut
- Place a plastic sheet on the dough as it is much easier this way to roll the dough
- Roll out the dough
- Use a fork to scrape patterns on the dough
- Once done cut with a cookie cutter
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes in the Thermofan oven OR 15 min in a convection oven
- Once cold, dip in melted chocolate, then add another biscuit on top and let it sit to try!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 433
- Sugar: 15.9 g
- Sodium: 3550.8 mg
- Fat: 32.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: Chocolate, Coconut, Biscuits, cookies
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.