A Gooey Fudgy Brownie and a nice crispy Chocolate Chip Cookie combined into one will give you Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 125 g butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup icing sugar to roll the chocolate balls
- Sift flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder, and give it a whisk. In another bowl cream butter and sugar for 3 mins.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well, with the last egg add vanilla essence and beat until all incorporated.
- Add flour mixture to egg and butter mixture in stages beating in between until all flour is incorporated.
- Break off little pieces of dough rolling into a ball, about the size of golf balls.
- Coat dough in icing sugar, and place coated choc ball on your baking tray.
- Push down gently with your finger.
- Space about 1½ inches apart to allow for rising.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 mins.
- The recipe makes 20 biscuits
Prepared, tried, and tested by Gail Haselsteiner
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.