1 cup cinnamon chip (or butterscotch or chocolate) chips
2/3 cup (packed) light brown sugar
3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1T ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 t baking soda
3/4 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 large egg
About 4 mashed bananas
3 T buttermilk
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2) Butter and flour 8x8x2 inch baking pan. Stir chocolate chips, brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon in small bowl until well blended; set streusel aside.
3) Mix the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into medium bowl. Set aside.
4) Using electric mixer, beat sugar, room temperature butter and egg in a separate bowl until fluffy. Beat in mashed bananas and buttermilk.
5) Add dry ingredients and blend well.
6) Spread half the batter in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with half the streusel. Repeat with remaining batter and streusel.
7) Bake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cake in pan on rack.
Source: Margot-Lisa and Allan Ware – (Googled recipe)