Treat yourself to a delicious egg-free indulgence. You will love the Eggless Coconut and Walnut Brownies!
Bake your very own homemade vegan brownies and you’re set for a lovely afternoon break.
Eggless Coconut and Walnut Brownies
Treat yourself to a delicious egg-free indulgence. This will be what you need to prepare immediately and have with your next coffee time, so why wait?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 depending on size 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: United States
- Diet: Vegan
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add, the coconut, sugar, syrup, milk, and essence.
- Whisk until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Fold in the chopped nuts.
- Pour into a greased brownie pan, and sprinkle with almond flakes, this is optional.
- Pop into a preheated oven.
- Bake at 180C / 350F for 15 – 20 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow cooling for an hour in the pan before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 16.2 g
- Sodium: 10.3 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Eggless, Coconut, Walnut, Brownies