As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Treat yourself to a delicious egg-free indulgence. You will love the Eggless Coconut and Walnut Brownies!
Bake your very own homemade vegan brownies and you’re set for a lovely afternoon break.
Eggless Coconut and Walnut Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 depending on size 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: United States
- Diet: Vegan
Treat yourself to a delicious egg-free indulgence. This will be what you need to prepare immediately and have with your next coffee time, so why wait?
- 110g cake flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (treacle sugar)
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 2 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add, the coconut, sugar, syrup, milk, and essence.
- Whisk until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Fold in the chopped nuts.
- Pour into a greased brownie pan, and sprinkle with almond flakes, this is optional.
- Pop into a preheated oven.
- Bake at 180C / 350F for 15 – 20 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow cooling for an hour in the pan before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 16.2 g
- Sodium: 10.3 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Eggless, Coconut, Walnut, Brownies
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
8 thoughts on “Eggless Coconut and Walnut Brownies”
I love coconut in anything…these are absolute delish
Hope you enjoy it my friend
wow great ingredients, must taste delicious!
Thanks a stack – enjoy
We need recipes like this for our vegan guests. I also have afriend who is alergic to eggs. Perfect.
Glad you like it Darlene. We have a lot of these on the blog. If you ever need more, do to search for “eggless” or just drop me a note. Enjoy
You’re the best Sir, Thanks