Copycat KFC Box-Master My take on the KFC Box-Master made with breaded chicken fillets, cheese & hash browns wrapped in tortillas served with crinkle-cut fries.
KFC (also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American fast-food restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky that specializes in fried chicken. It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019. The chain is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a restaurant company that also owns the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and WingStreet chains.
My version and a copycat on the KFC Box-Master made with breaded chicken fillets, cheese & hash browns wrapped in tortillas served with crinkle-cut fries.
- 4–6 Chicken Fillets
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1–2 cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Buttermilk (enough to submerge chicken)
- Butterfly the breasts, season with salt and pepper then place in a bag, cover with buttermilk, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Season the flour with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk then press the fillets into flour to coat well.
- Cook in a pan heated with a thin film of oil till golden brown.
- Assemble the wrap and enjoy!!
- The recipe for Flour tortillas can be found on the blog.
- Hash browns are store-bought
- Crinkle fries are homemade.
Prepared, tried, and tested Rochelle Lazarus Govender from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SATasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 499
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 301
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 52
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 54
- Cholesterol: 127
Keywords: kfc box master recipe
What is the most popular food at KFC? Most Popular Items at KFC
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Popcorn Chicken Nuggets.
- Chicken Sandwich.
- Original Recipe Chicken- Breast.
- Cole Slaw.
- Mac & Cheese.
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy.
- Kentucky Fried Wings.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.