6 bone-in, skin -on chicken things
1 tablespoon paprika
salt and pepper to taste
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Parmesan
2 cups baby spinach
1. season chicken things with salt , pepper and paprika
2. melt 2 tbsp butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat .add chicken , skin-side down , and sear both sides until golden brown . drain excess fat and set aside .
3. melt 1 tbsp .butter in the skillet .add garlic .stir until fragrant , then add chicken broth , heavy cream , Parmesan , lemon juice , thyme, and stir , bring to boil , then reduce heat to low .
4. stir in spinach , simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened .return chicken to the skillet.
5. bake at 400 F / 200 C for 25 min .
Posted by: Hamiza Alvarez Rijwana