Delicious and Nutritious Coconut and Oat Bake
If you love oats but don’t always want to have it as a porridge, then this is like a 2-way bomb. Perfect for both breakfast and as a dessert. I’m seriously going to make a creme Anglaise with this coconut and oat bake as it’s so delicious. This morning we enjoyed a slice for breakfast with some whipped cream and banana.
Delicious and nutritious👌 Coconut and Oat Bake
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp coconut essence/ vanilla
- 2 Tbsps butter
- A crack of pink salt
- 1 tsp fine cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
This will take you less than an hour to prepare and you require only 11 wholesome but simple ingredients, and it is gluten-free, naturally-sweetened, and should you feel like it, you can have it for breakfast or a dessert! Now that’s what I call nifty to have a double up for the same recipe? What do you think…
- Combine all the dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Stir in the eggs and milk.
- Butter a baking dish and pour the mixture into it.
- Decorate with almonds and shredded coconut.
- Bake at 200C for 30-40 mins or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: