Easy Cashew Chicken with Soy Sauce, made with oh-so-tender stir-fried chicken, and roasted cashews in a delicious soy and oyster sauce. It tastes just like take-out, BUT way better.Print
Easy Cashew Chicken with Soy Sauce
For dinner, you can prepare a delightful dish of Cashew Chicken served with Jasmine Rice and delicious veggies added to the mix.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Additional Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner Recipes
- Cuisine: Chinese-American
- 2 Tablespoon Cornflour
- 1/3 cup Water
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 500g Skinless Chicken Fillets
- 1 chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 chopped Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 chopped Onion
- Chopped Bok Choy
- 1 Punnett Mushrooms
- 2–3 grated Cloves Garlic
- Cashew Nuts
- Mix all the ingredients together till smooth.
- Add enough of the sauce to coat the chicken pieces and toss well.
- Set aside and retain the remaining sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion and cook till soft.
- Then add chicken and cook through.
- Stir in the peppers, Bok choy, and mushrooms then cook for a few minutes.
- Add remaining sauce and cook until it thickens.
- Top with cashews and remove from heat.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SATasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 1447
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 40
- Cholesterol: 111
Keywords: Cashew Chicken
What is cashew chicken sauce made of?
Sauce: In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, chicken broth, garlic, brown sugar, hoisin, and sesame oil. Combine: Add to the pan with the cashews. Toss until the sauce has thickened. Serve over rice with vegetables if desired.
Similar Recipes – Chicken
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!