– 125 g x margarine.
– 3/4 x cup brown sugar.…
– 3 x bananas mashed.
– 1 x tsp vinegar.
– 1 x tsp bicarbonate of soda.
-1/4 x cup hot milk.
– 2 x cups self raising flour.
-1/4 x tsp salt.
– cream butter and sugar together till soft and fluffy.
– add mashed banana and mix well.
– stir the bicarbonate of soda into hot milk.
– the mix will become frothy and double in volume.
– add this to the banana mixture.
– add vinegar , salt and sift self raising flour.
– mix until well combined.
– the batter will become thick.
– grease you cake tin and pour batter into tin.
– bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Baked, posted and tried and tested by Bobby Swanson