This Banana Bread is by far the best eggless and vegan recipe I have seen, so do try this Eggless Banana Bread
- 125 g margarine
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ cup hot milk
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream butter and sugar together till soft and fluffy.
- Add mashed banana and mix well.
- Stir the bicarbonate of soda into hot milk.
- The mix will become frothy and double in volume.
- Add this to the banana mixture.
- Add vinegar, and salt and sift self-raising flour.
- Mix until well combined.
- The batter will become thick.
- Grease your cake tin and pour batter into the tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Baked, posted and tried, and tested by Bobby