As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Try our delicious Fruit Cream Chocolate Tart today! Enjoy the perfect combination of Sweet Whipped cream, fresh fruit, nuts, and decadent Chocolate Biscuits! Come and make it now to get the best of all four worlds!
Fruit Cream Chocolate Tart
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Assembling and resting: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Method: Easy
- 10–12 Chocolate Biscuit powder (make powder in a blender)
- 1/4 cup Sweet Whipped cream (vanilla flavor)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Nuts (cashew, Walnut)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Apple
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate seeds
- 1–2 tablespoon Butter (room temperature)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Sweetened condensed milk
- Pomegranate seeds, Walnut, cucumber (for garnish)
- Place whipped cream in a bowl. Add fruits & nuts and mix well, keep it refrigerated.
- Take another bowl and add biscuit powder, butter, and condensed milk, mix properly.
- Use a biscuit cutter or any type of shape you want, keep the mould on a plate and fill the biscuit mixture evenly and press down carefully.
- Keep the plate in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes, till set.
- Remove the mould and spread Fruit Cream evenly.
- Garnish with cucumber, pomegranate seeds, and Walnuts.
Adjust the sweetness according to your taste.
Add any type of fruit of your choice
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sneha from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 14.3 g
- Sodium: 91.8 mg
- Fat: 11.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.3 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 6.5 mg
Keywords: Chocolate, tart, pomegranate
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Fruit Cream Chocolate Tart”
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.
Thank you dear Sir