As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Try our delicious Garlic and Parmesan Crackers today! With the perfect combination of garlic and Parmesan cheese, our crackers are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Experience the mouth-watering flavor of these delectable crackers and have a delicious snack that’s sure to satisfy your cravings!
Garlic and Parmesan Crackers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 30 cookies 1x
- Category: Everyday Cooking
- Method: Easy
Try these delicious Garlic and Parmesan Crackers and experience their delicious and awesome savory flavor! With some Parmesan and Garlic seasoned butter, they are sure to be a hit with any crowd. Get your hands on some today and start snacking!
- 125g (1 stick) garlic butter
- 100g (1 tub) parmesan garlic seasoned butter
- 1 packet roasted vegetable seasoning (Knorr Veggie bake)
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
- One sleeve salt topped crackers (225g box, only used 1 sleeve)
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250F / 120C.
- Nuke butter, add seasoning, and blend.’
- Add a sleeve of crackers and dip them one by one in the butter sauce.
- Be careful not to break the crackers.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread crackers out on the cookie sheet, and top with grated pink Himalayan salt and parmesan.
- Bake ± 15 mins
- Flip them over, sprinkle more parmesan cheese, and bake for another ± 5 mins.
- Now let them cool down and Enjoy!!!
Inspiration from: Wendi Wilson Whitaker but hugely modified and adapted to my own preference and taste.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 198.6 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0.2 mg
Keywords: Garlic, Parmesan, Crackers
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.