As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Try GF Savoury Zucchini Bread today for a delicious, healthy twist on classic comfort food! With its zesty flavor and nutritious ingredients, this bread will indeed become a favorite. Get your GF Savoury Zucchini Bread now and start enjoying a guilt-free treat!
GF Savoury Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Bread Recipes
- Method: Easy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Treat Yourself Tonight to GF Savoury Zucchini Bread and Tantalize Your Taste Buds!
- 6 Large eggs
- 125 ml melted coconut oil
- 10ml pure white vinegar
- 500 ml finely grated zucchini (1 medium)
- 175 ml coconut flour
- 0.25 ml Himalayan pink salt
- 7.5 ml dried parsley
- 5 ml garlic powder
- 5 ml nutritional yeast (optional)
- 7 1/2 ml baking soda
- 5 ml baking powder
- Mix the eggs, oil, vinegar, and zucchini.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, parsley, garlic powder, baking soda, and baking powder and combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Bake at 250C / 475F for ± 20-25 minutes.
- The bread will be brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting.
Slightly adapted from the original recipe from Caashifa
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 206.6 mg
- Fat: 11.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
Keywords: Zucchini, Bread, Gluten Free
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
5 thoughts on “GF Savoury Zucchini Bread”
You were so right about the banana bread, I’m going to have to try this one too! (I’ve been looking for a zucchini bread recipe anyway, since I’m tired of begging it off friends.)
Thank you, hope you will enjoy this veggie bread – I ♥ it, it’s different and I could take a slice or more to work over a number of days, and it was still good.
Shoot everything you post looks really tasty Esme! My cooking skills need an upgrade!!!!
My dear friend. You make my day with these kind comments. 🙃🙃
And seeing such a nice response just made mine too 🙂