Try GF Savoury Zucchini Bread today for a delicious, healthy twist on classic comfort food! With its zesty flavor and nutritious ingredients, this bread will indeed become a favorite. Get your GF Savoury Zucchini Bread now and start enjoying a guilt-free treat!
GF Savoury Zucchini Bread
Treat Yourself Tonight to GF Savoury Zucchini Bread and Tantalize Your Taste Buds!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Bread Recipes
- Method: Easy
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Mix the eggs, oil, vinegar, and zucchini.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, parsley, garlic powder, baking soda, and baking powder and combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Bake at 250C / 475F for ± 20-25 minutes.
- The bread will be brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting.
Slightly adapted from the original recipe from Caashifa
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 206.6 mg
- Fat: 11.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
Keywords: Zucchini, Bread, Gluten Free