Try these Goulash Chunks Kebabs, they are super delicious and yummy made on the BBQ,
- Goulash chunks
- Fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 spoons of crushed garlic
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 spoons of soya sauce
- ½ cup chutney
- ½ cup of red wine
- 4 spoons of brown sugar or white sugar
- Bamboo sticks soak in water
- Arrange goulash chunks in bamboo sticks
- You may add any veggies you like, I didn’t in this recipe.
- In a saucepan add all the other ingredients and let it cook over medium heat on the stove or on the Weber for about 10 minutes.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat coles just the way u like it basting the kebabs with marinade every time you turn it around.
- Enjoy it with any side dishes you like.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!