– 3 x cups chopped Swiss chards/spinach.
– 2 x tsbp masala.
– ¼ x tsp turmeric powder.
– Salt to taste.
– 4 x cloves of garlic, crushed.
– 3 x dry red chillies.
– 1 x onion, chopped.
– Heat some oil in a pot, add the chopped onions and crushed garlic. Saute till the onions are transparent.
– Add the chopped up Swiss Chards and cover the pot, let it steam for 5 minutes…this allows the Spinach to shrink.
– Once it has almost halved in size, add you spices and a little water about 2 x tbsp. water.
– Cover and let it cook till its dry.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson