This delicious Low Carb Sunflower Yeast Bread will make you forget that its low carb / gluten-free / wheat-free and nut-free
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 packet yeast (10g)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sunflower seed flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup psyllium husk
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- Whisk the flour, psyllium, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a small bowl add yeast, honey, and water, mix then let it rest while beating the eggs in a separate bowl until light and fluffy.
- Using a beater, combine the flour mix to the egg mix then add the yeast mix and beat till well combined.
- Scoop the dough into a lined bread tin and bake at 180C for 45 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely in the tin before slicing.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young