Love our Instant Pot. Fast, one dish and healthy Luxurious Crustless Keto Quiche.
Yesterday we made the Luxurious Crustless Keto Quiche dish and it was so good. They said it would feed 6 but we sliced it into 4 pieces. See photos of the sizes.
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese, or gouda
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
Please join us at The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) Facebook group and share your own home-made recipes.
Either click on the link or the below image
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Instant Pot Luxurious Crustless Keto Quiche. An easy pressure cooker quiche recipe with a light luxurious texture. It’s low carb, high protein, and utterly delicious!” quote=”Instant Pot Luxurious Crustless Keto Quiche. An easy pressure cooker quiche recipe with a light luxurious texture. It’s low carb, high protein, and utterly delicious!” theme=”style6″]
- Butter a 7-8 cup soufflé dish. Place the rack inside the Instant Pot.
- Then add 1 1/2 cups water to the pot and place the soufflé dish down on the rack.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- Then whisk in the cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the soufflé dish.
- Lock the Instant Pot lid into place.
- Set on manual Pressure Cook High for 30 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, turn the Instant Pot off and perform a Quick Release.
- Allow the quiche to sit in the Instant pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Make sure the steam valve has dropped, then unlock the lid.
- Carefully lift the soufflé dish out of the Instant Pot.
- Cut and serve
Prepared, tried and tested Beverley Gracie
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare