W O W – Look at that Marinated chicken, you can about eat it from the screen.
- 1 chicken cut up in pieces
- Chicken spice
- Lemon and herb spice
- Lemon Thyme
- 1 cup Mango juice
- ½ cup chutney
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 20 ml balsamic vinegar
- 20 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 20 ml of soya sauce
- 40 ml honey
- 40 ml lemon juice
- 40 ml Brown onion soup Mix powder.
- Spice chicken with chicken spice and lemon & herbs spices in a baking dish.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180’c for 1 hour until chicken is brown and tender.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
The chicken is a domesticated junglefowl species, with attributes of wild species such as the grey and the Ceylon junglefowl that are originally from Southeastern Asia. Rooster or cock is a term for an adult male bird, and a younger male may be called a cockerel. A male that has been castrated is a capon.
More chicken dishes
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.