Masala Pan-Fried Snoek – This is a must-try for all fish lovers!
Thyrsites atun, the snoek, is a long, thin species of snake mackerel found in the seas of the Southern Hemisphere.
Masala Pan-Fried Snoek
Mix Gorimas seafood/fish masala and leaf masala with oil to a paste.
Add salt to Snoek and rub with the masala paste.
Shallow fry in a griddle pan till done.
Add potato wedges in the same pan.
Now add salt to taste and water and cook until soft.
Spicy Savoury Rice
- 1 cup Azzahra creamy Sella rice or rice of your choice.
- A handful of frozen McCain mixed vegetables
- ½ tsp Suhana mild chili powder
- 1 tsp methi masala (Atchar pickle masala)
- ½ green pepper
- ½ chopped tomato
- Avocado oil and butter
- 1 small chopped onion
- A few strands of saffron
- Cook rice with mixed veggies in salted water.
- Add a few strands of saffron.
- Drain and set aside.
- Braise onion in oil and butter and then add the chopped peppers and tomato.
- Add chili powder, methi masala & salt to taste.
- Add butter to a saucepot, mix onion mixture with rice, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with masala fish and salads enjoy!
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Thanks for dropping in, we hope you love this recipe!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.