Monday InLinkz Join us at 170 Senior Salon, now OPEN so let’s promote your posts, so do not wait, this is FREE.
See you at 170 Senior Salon
Please come and join us weekly for awesome friendship, great posts, and engagement and get more eyeballs on your blog and posts!
Please use any of the Purple Buttons in this post, as they will all direct you to the same InLinkz page to add your post/s for sharing your posts via Monday Inlinkz Join us at 168 Senior Salon!
Linkup Party time: The doors will always open on Monday at 2 am PST
and the party ends on a Saturday at 2 pm PST,
so this should give you sufficient time to drop,
as many as you wish, blog links!
We respectfully ask that you please remember to come back and visit the others and interact, read, comment, and share those posts of your fellow linkup friends. For every post that you share, please make ONE comment on someone else’s post and make their day by sharing some love!
InLinkz party ends Saturday, July 10, 2021, at 2 pm PST
PS: Keep an eye out for a separate email this coming Thursday, with the next installment of our Thursday Tips Tricks and Thoughts are here! (The 4 T’s)
Will we see you this week on Monday InLinkz at 170 Senior Salon?
For every post that you share, please will you take a moment, to read, leave at least one comment on someone else’s post, and in so doing spread the love and give them something to smile about and make their day sparkle even more brightly, when they read your comment.
TOP 10 Senisal POSTS for the week of Monday InLinkz Join us at 169 Senior Salon
I cannot recall seeing this before: the top three all being taken by recipes! What does that tell you? Seems like we had a hungry bunch of bloggers this past week!
Now the rest of the top 10 for this week
- Sweet Summer
- Summer Camp or Vacation Packing Checklist for boys & girls
- Lemon Bars, Gluten Free and Vegan
- Some of the Best Brush Pens for Beginners
- Another Brick In The Wall: How You Can Contribute to Social Change Movements
- Porch Life
- Leadership Qualities Your Son Needs for Today–and Forever!
If you dropped your link early Monday morning, we urge you to return here to participate and read other posts. We need to share the love, as this is how we learn and grow together.
If you missed the other Purple linkup buttons, this is where you will click to share your posts for this week.
Yet another opportunity for you to get more eyeballs on your blog posts via Monday InLinkz
Why do you need a Content Planner?
As we all know it’s pretty easy to start a blog, but once you have a blog, then you need to start BLOGGING and that’s a totally different thing. In the initial planning stages, you do not think or even know about everything that goes into blogging.
Things like monetizing, site maintenance, promotion on the various social media channels (there are so many of them to choose from), and oh, then those newsletters everyone seems to do, BUT, what about writing your blog posts and blog content, because if you do not that you do not have a blog, right?
Everybody is not the same, but from time to time we do have so many topics and stuff to write and share in a blog post but oh my, which one should I tackle first. The flip side could be that you verbally hit the brick wall and then you have no clue what your next post would be about and what the next step should be. You wear so many hats as a blogger that it can be very confusing and frustrating to juggle and not drop the ball/s.
The best way to tackle this ‘blogging’ thing would be to have a consistent list and bank of blogging ideas and thus you will always know what to write about throughout the entire year ! Now you may ask me, am I crazy, well that would and should be the ideal goal, but it is easier said than done.
Let me share some tips where you can find help and inspiration for your blog posts.
- Join Facebook groups: Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support and Blogging Courses Resources – Blog Traffic & Affiliates related to your niche and pay attention to what others ask, talk about in the daily threads and then keep a content planner and list the topics that will resonate with your followers.
- Another option would be to simply start a ‘draft post’ and jot down your thoughts and then once ready, you can return to the draft and do your post.
At this very moment, of composing this post I have 73 posts in draft, so I have enough posts for at least a year and I also already have 12 scheduled posts ready for publication.
- Listen to and read the news as they will also share some great ideas and topics that will be useful.
- Visit Google and once you have a good keyword enter it and see what pops out and grab your attention and will be a good fit for your audience. We all know that when you enter a keyword Google will show you a list of questions and related information that readers ask about around your keyword.
- Ask questions in groups and brainstorm ideas with fellow group members.
- Read others blogs and make use of keywords and inspiration from there and write an even better and more interesting and awesome post that will help you to rank higher for those keywords. OK, you will not plagiarize another post, you will write one to outrank them in a specific keyword and improve and give your followers what they’re looking for and solving their pain points.
Now that you have done all the brainstorming and have your list of ideas, what will be your next step?
You need to plan and post in advance
Say for instance that you intend to write about Christmas, that content should be done and dusted and published on your blog no later than July. You want to get it out there together with your beautiful pins etc so that Google has time to index the post and also for Pinterest to see what your pin is about to show up in time in the search for Christmas.
As I mentioned, you will need a well-designed system to keep track of what you wish to do and when to do so. Yes, the answer for sure would be a Content Planner.
You can grab the below well-crafted planner in a downloadable PDF and to make it even better, it is in fillable format, so you do not need to print it at home, as you will keep it on your computer desktop and have it handy at all times. Another huge benefit of this planner: it is not dated, so once you have it, you have it for life and never need to buy a new planner year after year.
Now, do not wait any longer, seize this opportunity and get started and you can thank me later!
Do not forget to share the POST URL link, not your blog URL