This classic Mushroom Florentine Pasta recipe with the addition of mushrooms will be the perfect comfort food or meal for a special occasion.
Florentine or à la Florentine is a term from classic French cuisine that refers to dishes that typically include a base of cooked spinach, a protein component, and Mornay sauce.
Tasty Easy Mushroom Florentine Pasta
Super easy, tasty, and outstanding Mushroom Florentine Pasta with Spinach, and the creamiest pasta you will find.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Additional Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 good servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Pasta and Noodles
- Cuisine: French
- Diet: VegetarianDiet
- Boil pasta as per box instructions.
- Drain & set aside.
- Heat oil in a Nonstick pan or a Saucepan.
- Sauté onion and garlic till soft.
- Add in the flour and mix well to ensure it costs the onions.
- Pour in the stock and whisk to prevent lumps.
- Once it is smooth and silky, pour in the coconut milk.
- Add in the mushrooms and spinach.
- Season and allow to simmer on gentle heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and toss well. Enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 19279
- Sugar: 1509
- Sodium: 33111
- Fat: 801
- Saturated Fat: 464
- Unsaturated Fat: 287
- Trans Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 1797
- Fiber: 37
- Protein: 1222
- Cholesterol: 2402
Keywords: Mushroom, Florentine, Pasta, French
More Mushroom recipes to check out
Shared this post on #ANYTHINGGOES LINKY 392