No Cornmeal Cornbread With Fresh Sweet Corn. Yes, you can make cornbread without cornmeal!
Why wait? It’s time to elevate your cornbread game! Grab this recipe and start baking this delightful treat today. Share this deliciousness with your family and friends at your next gathering or simply indulge in it as a scrumptious snack. Try No Cornmeal Cornbread with Fresh Sweet Corn now and experience the taste sensation that everyone’s talking about!
Are you tired of the same old cornbread recipe? Craving something new and exciting? Look no further! Our No Cornmeal Cornbread with Fresh Sweet Corn is the answer you’ve been waiting for.
This mouth-watering cornbread is packed with the natural sweetness of fresh sweet corn and a soft, moist texture that will leave you craving for more.
- 2 Ears of Corn/Mielies (cut off the cob) or 1 1/2 Cup Frozen Corn or 1 Can Whole Corn Kernels
- 150g Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol/ Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Blend the corn (I prefer some texture)
- Mix the butter, sugar, and salt together and add to the corn.
- Sift in flour then pour in the milk and stir well.
- Pour into a greased baking pan and bake at 180C / 350F for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Test doneness with a skewer which when inserted should come out clean. Enjoy!!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 582
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 35
Keywords: cornbread with corn kernels, cornbread recipe with corn
What happens if you have to have a slice of cornbread but you find yourself without cornmeal?
Luckily, there are many ways you can make cornmeal bread without cornmeal. This easy cornbread recipe uses fresh corn instead of cornmeal, and the results are super delicious. It is slightly sweet (due to the fresh corn) but very moist and incredibly delicious made with fresh corn on the cob.
The top it off this specific recipe uses Erythritol which does not cause side effects and tastes almost exactly like sugar — without the calories.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.