Dive into a world of zesty bliss and enjoy this with Ocean Basket Lemon Butter Sauce, the perfect accompaniment for a seafood feast!
Dive into a world of flavor with Ocean Basket’s Lemon Butter Sauce!
Are you ready to experience a taste explosion that will transport you straight to the seaside? Look no further than our signature Lemon Butter Sauce. Perfectly paired with your favorite seafood dish, it’s guaranteed to elevate your meal to a whole new level.
So, what are you waiting for?
- 150gr Margarine (Preferably Rama)
- 250ml Fresh cream – Clover
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice ( Fresh Lemon or LECOL Brand )
- 1 tsp Aromat
- 1/4 Tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Portuguese spice
- 20 fresh mussels
- Melt margarine
- Add fresh cream
- Add lemon juice and other spices,
- Boil until it thickens
- Prepare mussels: You want the mussels to steam, not boil. Then bring the liquid to a rapid boil, add the mussels all at once, and put the lid on the pot. Now, set a timer for 3 minutes and then add to the sauce.
Prepared, tried, and tested Renee from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 589.7 mg
- Fat: 28.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 13.3 g
- Cholesterol: 63.8 mg
Keywords: Ocean Basket Lemon Butter Sauce, creamy lemon butter sauce recipe
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.