Oven Roasted Fresh Vegetables in your own kitchen
Oven Roasting four different vegetables at once
You could serve all four vegetables as a vegetarian meal with rice or pasta.
Or you could use the Bok Cho as part of a stir fry.
All four items are also good as appetizers.
Ingredients for your Oven Roasted Fresh Vegetables
- 2 Bell peppers, sliced, any color will do.
- 3 Bok Choy, sliced in half.
- 1 bunch of Asparagus, trimmed.
- 2 large leeks, trimmed and sliced into three slices.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat to 450 degrees F.
- On two roasting pans put your vegetables.
- Rub all of them all over with the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- At the 10 minute mark, move your vegetables around.
- The asparagus was done perfectly at the 10-minute mark. So take it out and set aside.
- But the roasting time depends on the thickness of the asparagus. Ours was quite thin. If the stalks are thicker it can take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes.
- The leeks and peppers were done at the 20 minutes mark.
- And the Bok Choy was done in 25 minutes.
- At the end of the Bok Choy roasting, we sprinkled some pepper flakes over it. But you don’t have to.
- The asparagus had a nice crunch to it with a nice earthy taste.
- The Bell peppers were sweet and perfect, as were the leeks.
- The ends of the Bok Choy were moist and juicy and the leaves nice and crispy.
- You could serve all four vegetables as a vegetarian meal with rice or pasta.
- Or you could use the Bok Cho as part of a stir fry.
- All four items are also good as appetizers.
Easy and delicious, Enjoy these healthy treats.
Prepared, tried, and tested George Froehlich
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare