Pasta al Limone with Cream for World Pasta Day. An awesome Linguine Pasta al Limone with Sumac spiced chicken breasts.
What is Pasta al limone?
Pasta al Limone is a creamy pasta that bursts with the bright flavors of summer.
- 500g Linguine/Spaghetti
- 2 Lemons (peeled & juiced)
- 250ml Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Plain Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- 2-3 Tbsp. Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
Sumac Spiced Chicken Breast
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. Sumac
Pasta al Limone with Cream
- Cook the linguine or spaghetti pasta as per box instructions.
- Drain (retain some cooking water) and set aside.
- Heat the avocado oil, zest, and butter in a pan/skillet and cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in the cream, season well, and allow it to heat gently.
- Once slightly thickened, stir in the cream cheese, lemon juice, and parmesan.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir gently allowing the pasta to absorb the flavors of the sauce (add a few spoonsful of the pasta water if the sauce is too thick).
- Serve and enjoy!!
Sumac Spiced Chicken Breast
- Mix the oil, lemon juice, and sumac together.
- Rub evenly over the scored chicken breast then refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Grill/oven bake till fully cooked and serve.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- SaffasDaily Recipes.
I hope you will have a go at this one and when you tested and made this recipe, please will you be so kind as to visit the post and give it a rating and review, please and thank you. You can also share it on Instagram and mention @EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Amount Per Serving Calories 1243Total Fat 80gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 41gCholesterol 284mgSodium 878mgCarbohydrates 62gFiber 8gSugar 5gProtein 72g
EsmeSalon provides approximate nutrition information for your convenience and as a courtesy only. Please note that all nutrition data is congregated by online calculators. Nutrition information can vary for a recipe, and we strive to keep the information as accurate as possible but can not guarantee or provide any assurances regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own estimates based on the ingredients used, and by using your own and preferred nutrition calculator. The author(s) of EsmeSalon are not dietitians or nutritionists. Any recommendations shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur because of anything you read on this website. The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health-related decisions.
A Few More Serving Suggestions and Pasta Recipes
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.