So simple yet so impressive, yes that’s exactly what you will find with this Peaches and Jelly Dessert
The peach is a deciduous tree first domesticated and cultivated in Zhejiang province of Eastern China. It bears edible juicy fruits with various characteristics, most called peaches and others, nectarines.
- 1 can of chopped peaches
- 750g cape fruit yogurt
- 2 packets of orange jelly
- half cup condensed milk
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Mix both packets of jelly with 2 cups of hot water and 2 cups of cold water.
- Let it cool and pour half the jelly into glasses to create a bottom layer.
- Put in fridge to set.
- Mix condensed milk with the other half of the jelly and pour over set jelly to create a middle layer.
- Put back in the fridge to set.
- Mix chopped peaches and yogurt together and dish into glasses to create the top layer.
- Finish with a slice of peaches and mint leaves.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
Notes from Marlene: My granddaughter (7yrs) wanted to help make your dessert but we used strawberries instead, this is her strawberry version of your Peach dessert.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.