So simple yet so impressive, yes that’s exactly what you will find with this Peaches and Jelly Dessert
The peach is a deciduous tree first domesticated and cultivated in Zhejiang province of Eastern China. It bears edible juicy fruits with various characteristics, most called peaches and others, nectarines.
- 1 can of chopped peaches
- 750g cape fruit yogurt
- 2 packets of orange jelly
- half cup condensed milk
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Mix both packets of jelly with 2 cups of hot water and 2 cups of cold water.
- Let it cool and pour half the jelly into glasses to create a bottom layer.
- Put in fridge to set.
- Mix condensed milk with the other half of the jelly and pour over set jelly to create a middle layer.
- Put back in the fridge to set.
- Mix chopped peaches and yogurt together and dish into glasses to create the top layer.
- Finish with a slice of peaches and mint leaves.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
Notes from Marlene: My granddaughter (7yrs) wanted to help make your dessert but we used strawberries instead, this is her strawberry version of your Peach dessert.