This Strawberry Delight Jelly dessert is made up with some jelly and Ideal Milk and added fresh Strawberry for extra flavor
The garden strawberry is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness.
- Fresh Strawberries
- 2 packets of Strawberry jelly
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup of ideal milk
- ½ cup strawberry yogurt
- Cut strawberries in half.
- Cook water, sugar, and strawberries on medium heat until soft and water is dissolved
- Set aside to cool
- Make jelly with 1 cup hot water and one cup cold water, let it cool
- When cool take half the jelly and add ideal milk and yogurt and whisk together.
- Take a martini glass and add yogurt and ideal milk jelly mix in the glass and put it in the fridge to set
- Then when set take the remaining jelly and put it on the set mixer
- Serve in a beautiful Martini Glass to showcase your dessert.
- Finish off with the strawberries that are cooled down
- Put back into the fridge to set garnish with a mint leave and enjoy.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
More Jelly Dessert recipes to try out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you occasionally do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.