Attention all foodies and pork lovers! We’ve got a mouthwatering treat for you, so try out our delicious and juicy Pork Medallions baked in the oven.
- 600g Pork Tenderloin
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 clove sliced garlic
- 2–4 tbs low sodium, low-fat beef broth
- 1 fresh lemon
- Preheat over to 375F / 190C
- Slice pork and pound with a meat mallet (preferably between two sheets of plastic wrap) or a small skillet until ± 1/8″ thick
- Cut pork into 8 equal pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Cover the bottom of a non-stick frying pan with the onion and garlic
- Add the broth and cook over medium heat until it turns to a caramel color
- Place the pork on top of the onions and garlic and cook in the oven for ± 10 minutes.
- Turn after 5 minutes.
- I you wish you can remove the onion and garlic but leave the juices in the pan and return the pan to the oven.
- Turn oven to broil and broil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh lemon cut into slices or squares.
- As I do not have a pan that can go into the oven, we prepared everything in the pan.
- Transferred the onion and garlic to a dish, then added the meat and continued as above.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 131.7 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.9 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 31.7 g
- Cholesterol: 97.5 mg
Keywords: Pork Medallions recipe; Pork Medallions in oven; how to cook pork medallions in oven; how to cook pork medallions