As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
1 bag of square or regular pretzels
Topping: Use any of the following
Peppermint Hershey Kisses
Regular Hershey Kisses
Lunch Bar – cut into smaller cubes
Rolo’s – you can even use the large one, then only add one of them. I had a bag of the small ones, thus I used that and added 2 or 3 onto the pretzel
Decorations: Use any of the following
Mini chocolate eggs
Basically you can use whatever you have handy and you feel like, the combinations are endless.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Line the cookie sheet with parchment
3. Place pretzels down on cookie sheet, spaced evenly, until the sheet is covered
4. Add one of the toppings on top of each pretzel
5. Put in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until soft
6. Remove from oven and decorate with your choice of decorations and lightly press down
7. Let cool and harden completely on the cookie sheet
*If you need them to harden quicker, pop them outside in the cool air or refrigerate.
Source: Internet: Modified and Tried and Tested by Esmé’s kitchen