Please do try this Puff Pastry with Coconut and Almonds, as it’s an easy and super tasty treat everyone will love.
Puff Pastry with Coconut and Almonds
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Assembling and resting: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Moderate
Try this Puff pastry dipped in syrup and covered with coconut and sprinkled with almonds. I am sure you will be hooked on it the way we are!
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 tbsp sugar+-
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fine elachi (cardamom) powder
- 1/2 cup chopped blanched almonds
- Remove the plastic from the puff pastry and roll it like a swiss roll, and seal the edges with water.
- Cut and roll in rounds approximately ½ cm thick.
- Deep fry it in medium to hot oil.
- Spoon oil over and keep turning until it’s golden brown.
- “Do not press down with a spoon”.
- Drain well and spoon warm syrup over and top with coconut and almonds.
- Boil the sugar and water until thick
Coconut and almond topping
Mix together 1 cup of coconut, 3 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, 1 tsp fine elachi (cardamom) powder,
1/2 cup chopped blanched almonds.
- Once fried and dipped in syrup, cover with coconut and almond topping and enjoy
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rashida The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 14.2 g
- Sodium: 57.1 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.9 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Puff Pastry, Coconut, Almonds
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
7 thoughts on “Puff Pastry with Coconut and Almonds”
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
Awesome – Enjoy
Oh they look heavenly indeed!
Thanks my friend
Welcome 😊 😊