Try our Gluten-Free Vegan Coffee Cake now, GF, Vegan, No Eggs, No Butter, Super Moist, Rich Chocolate flavor with vegan chocolate.
Try out this delicious Gluten-Free Vegan Coffee Cake recipe today! It’s quick and easy to make, and you won’t miss the gluten or dairy. Get the ingredients and instructions now, and be sure to share your creation with us.
- 3 cups (420 g) GF 1 to 1 Baking Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2 cups Berry sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 168 g virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups strong brewed black filter coffee
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Grease a standard 10-inch bundt pan – Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release for this recipe.
- Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon till well combined.
- In a 4-cup measuring cup, melt the coconut oil.
- Add vinegar, vanilla, and coffee and whisk to combine well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, empty the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and whisk till just combined.
- The cake batter will be soft and runny.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until a toothpick inserted halfway between the center of the bundt pan and the edge comes out clean (±40-45 minutes).
- I made 6 mini bundt cakes and the remainder in the large bundt pan and only baked the small ones for ± 20 minutes and the large ones for an extra 5 minutes, thus ± 25 minutes.
- I needed baby bundt cakes, for a birthday party, but feel free to make everything in one regular bundt pan.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you use the Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture as per the above recipe, this cake will come out without breaking a single crumb, smooth and perfect.
- Decorate as per your liking.
- I used vegan chocolate icing and fruit on the mini bundt cakes and melted vegan chocolate on the large one.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 20.1 g
- Sodium: 243.4 mg
- Fat: 8.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.4 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Vegan, Coffee Cake
Berry sugar is simply a smaller-crystal sugar that dissolves more quickly than regular sugar in cold dishes such as fruit salads, drinks, and desserts. Sometimes referred to as superfine, ultrafine, or bar sugar, it is also known as caster sugar in Britain.
What is berry sugar made of?
Made from natural cane sugar, the extracted cane syrup is then filtered and crystallized to form the perfect texture. Rogers Berry Sugar is a natural way to add a little bit of sweetness to all your foods.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.