Salmon Cucumber Bacon Wraps for lunch
- 30g stripped bacon
- 10g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup green salad to serve
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin slices
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of dill
What better than to whip up this easy, full of flavor appetizer in record time. To top it off you will be the belle of the ball when you take this wonderful treat to your next get-together!Click To Tweet
- Lightly grease a skillet with coconut oil.
- Add the bacon strips and cook over medium heat till crispy.
- Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Place salmon, coconut cream, dill, lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To assemble, take a slice of cucumber, place the salmon mousse on top.
- Place the bacon strip on top.
- Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve with the green salad
Prepared, tried and tested Melanie Kramar
What else other than Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bacon Wraps can you take along as an appetizer when you visit your friends?
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare