Salmon Cucumber Bacon Wraps for lunch
What else other than Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bacon Wraps can you take along as an appetizer when you visit your friends?
Salmon Cucumber Bacon Wraps
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Method: Easy
Smoked salmon cucumber wraps are refreshing as an appetizer bite, or even a meal for any occasion.
- 30g stripped bacon
- 10g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup green salad to serve
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin slices
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of dill
- Lightly grease a skillet with coconut oil.
- Add the bacon strips and cook over medium heat till crispy.
- Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Place salmon, coconut cream, dill, and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To assemble, take a slice of cucumber, and place the salmon mousse on top.
- Place the bacon strip on top.
- Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve with the green salad
Prepared, tried, and tested by Melanie from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 7.1 g
- Sodium: 462.8 mg
- Fat: 23.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 11.6 g
- Cholesterol: 16.1 mg
Keywords: salmon, wraps
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.