SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 18-22, 2019
Silently, like thoughts that come and go,
the snowflakes fall,
each one a gem.
William Hamilton Gibson
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN EACH WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
2. We all love to hear from our fellow bloggers, so leave them a meaning full comment. Nice post, nice pics etc does not help, so READ the post and then share your thoughts.
3. We also ask that you take the time once read, to share those posts on social media. We are all here to build a strong community and share our posts with fellow SeniorSalon members. I am sure that we can rely on your support!
4. Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link! Should I find blog links in the future, I will unfortunately not continue to share the newest post on the blog!ere
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 18-22, 2019
This week’s top 3 posts:
2019: Wednesday Interview Series :|: Esmé
- Summer of ’69 :|: Clive
- FOUR YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY AND AN IMPORTANT LESSON LEARNED :|: Mary
- The Far Side :|: Eugenia
And all the rest:
- The fresh eyes of a baby :|: Deb
- It’s time to talk about lynching :|: Terri
- THE 2019 BLOGGERS BASH BLOG POST COMPETITION :|: Hugh
- The Sunshine Blogger Award for Jodie’s Touch of Style :|: Jodie
- Paddle to the Sea :|: Gael
- Wellness Post #2: Icefest 2019 :|: Nathalie
- probably not :|: Annette
- SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF BOLOGNESE :|: Nicholas
- WHITE ONION, BACON AND BLUE CHEESE SAVORY PIE: THE ULTIMATE RECIPE FOR A MAGNIFICENT APPETIZER :|: Silvia
- Your retirement wardrobe – tips for choosing retirement clothing :|: Jan
- 13 Ways To Clean with Toothpaste :|: Chas
- THE FOUR STAGES OF FRIENDSHIP :|: Janet
- 8 ATTRIBUTES OF A MIDLIFE MILLENNIAL (PART 1) :|: Leanne
- MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT :|: Janet
- She’s Back and She is Writing :|: Gael
- Bad Design Samples :|: Igor
- Cherry Swirl Cheesecake :|: Jean
- True love at last :|: Marian
- Featured photo #3 – Toasted Sandwich :|: Cheryl
- Cult Movie Monday Has “Malice!” Alec Baldwin And Nicole Kidman Practice “Malpractice” On Bill Pullman! :|: John
- Help the Homeless with this £0.99 Poetry Anthology :|: Stevie
- The Importance of Reading Chapter Books by guest blogger Jennie :|: Darlene
- 35 EASY IDEAS FOR SPRING TO INSPIRE YOU :|: Mary
- How to flatter a Rectangle Body shape :|: Pamela
- Fitting the Pieces Together :|: Amy
- SATURDAY SNIPPETS #7 :|: Leanne
- The Penguins: Earth Angel (Street Corner Symphonies & Subway Psalms) :|: Thom
- HOW TO REVIVE A METAL TRUNK WITH OLD FASHIONED MILK PAINT :|: Mary
- Left Coast Crime Conference In Vancouver Next Month! :|: Deb
- Is Berwick-upon-Tweed at war with Russia? :|: Ellen
- Easy Upcycled Trashcan and Recycle Container :|: Chas
- How to Do the Hard and Holy Work of Faithful Friendship :|: Michelle
- Great Ocean Road :|: Bree
- Before and After Color Analysis :|: Pamela
- Birding at Hennagara lake :|: Shiju
I would ♥ it if you see your way open, so please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and then link the banner to SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at this SENIOR SALON 2019 ROUNDUP: Feb 18-22, 2019
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon